Thursday, March 19, 2009

XC was so tiring

This was me. Believe it or not. When i was 18 years old. Muahahaha like real....
WAaaaa Today was a very tiring day. I started the morning with breakfast and some homework. The homework was rather a never ending lesson so it was tiring. I had started it since Monday on the computer.
It was 3 o'clock and I changed into my shorts and jersey. Ready for cycling. I went to pack my stuffs into my pouch which was under my saddle. I went to check out Sunset Jam or Tampines Mountain Park. I didn't go there since last year when my parents didn't allow me to go there as it was too far. So i went and was excited about the new trail which I did not know. I was going fast downhill and it was so bumpy. My Fork Suspension didn't work or rather wasn't that effective.
I was rather scared because of the rocks.
The rocks were so huge!!! Scared, I went back home to get my helmet.
So i completed the trail and went for an XC trail. For those who do not know what XC means, it mean cross country. I doesn't simply mean crossing the country but an aggressive, long distance trail.
And i met a stranger and went with him through the thick forest in Tampines. He was so fast yet he was older than me. I got some very useful tips when ascending the hill. And after the trail you are seriously blasted off with no energy left. My energy lasted me for a short while. Need more training from him.



No comments: