Helooo friends
Today is Friday, the day after the two days of marking day. <<(Days) Wow that is five repeated word in that sentence. It was sure fast. So on the first day of the marking day, I wanted to go out and cycle with Zahin but then while I was eating breakfast, my dad told me to go to Jurong, my aunt's place to get my grandfather. Well my grandfather was from Malaysia but then he came here with my grandmother to go for an operation. So I went out of the house at 11 and it took 1 1/2 hours to reach Boon Lay and I reached home at 4. Damn I was tired.
And then Zahin asked me if I wanted to play table tennis with him so I asked my mum and she said okay. When I went back to the kitchen, she told me not to go because my grandfather was there.
Now After the two marking day, I got the chance to get out! YAY! So again we played table tennis and I didn't know it was that fun. After that we cycled to Bedok Reservoir and my tyre was gonna like burst or something. So we quickly made the decision to go to Bedok South and pump tyre. We knew we are gonna be late so we sprint all the way there. Then we met this lady. Poor thing you know. The tyre burst. OO She asked whether we could help but the only way was to buy a new one. On the way back home this lady I dont know why go chase after me.
I passed by her and Zahin was behind me so the lady didn't notice him but then she chased after me. Aiyo You chase me for what. She was with her friend and he heard that she said his (my) friend is behind. Then she act innocent. He learnt CCM. ahahha I forgot everything!! Somewhere near my primary school, I almost owned a pussy's butt. ahahahaha I wanted to overtake the lady but then the dog got in my way. Luckily I didn't hit it arh. ahahaha Idk what would happen then.
Then at night I played some games!! YEAH SO LONG NEVER PLAY DUDE. http://armorgames.com/play/2963/dodge Play that game. It's freaking awesome. Well I got to go now
No comments:
Post a Comment