Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Not another fall........

Kate's new pet. hahah
Hello whatever. jkjk


        Anyway today's the first day of the fasting month. And guess what happened yesterday? I fell down. and I wasn't even cycling but I was with my bike. Somehow I lost balance when I hold the handlebar and the bubble tea. Lucky Zahin was just beside so I grabbed his bag. hahahaha sorry btw hin. 


Finally the black beads are finishing. Currently there is purple bracelets and 1 set of black bracelets. So what should the next coloured bead be? I need your opinion from you both guys and girls. I want to make my own line of accessories.hehehe Yeah but probably I'll use bigger beads like the ones those upper sec guys use?? They probably bought it from Bali or overseas. But the problem here is the need of more beads of different colours. So I want your opinion whether to have multiple coloured beads or just one coloured beads.Thank you ;D I'm feeling good about the guy's bracelets thing. TEEHEE

No comments: